Thursday, May 7
Radio Room – 1101 NE Alberta Street
Join us for a night of B-I-N-G-O and a glimpse at what’s to come for the 13th Annual Filmed by Bike!
YOU COULD WIN A BIKE!
This sweet ride is perfect for summer nights cruising around town with friends. It’s a relaxed, casual style that clearly says, “What’s the rush? Let’s enjoy the ride!”
Everyone who participates in Bingo can enter to win one time. Must be present at the end of the night to win.
- Chance to win a New Belgium Brewing Bike!
- A special sneak peek at Filmed by Bike
- Special New Belgium La Folie Sour Brown on tap
- Snack Parade hosts Natalie and Leah on the mic
- Custom Filmed by Bike cocktails
- Generous prizes from New Belgium, Filmed by Bike and Clif Bar
- Custom Filmed by Bike bingo winning patterns
- Linger around the awesome Radio Room fire in between rounds of bingo
- Dinner, snacks, inside, outside, booze, coffee, beer – you name it, Radio Room has whatever you need for an awesome night!
RSVP – BRING FRIENDS
RSVP on Facebook (optional) and invite all your friends.
Bingo is free, and better with friends. Bring a crowd!
And remember! If you’re a VIP Pass holder, you’re entitled to $3 pints of New Belgium’s Slow Ride the entire month of May at Radio Room!
OH THE FOLLY!
La Folie, French for ‘the folly’, is a beer steeped in New Belgium brewing tradition. This wood-aged, sour brown spends one to three years in big, oak barrels, known as foeders. And when the beer finally hits the glass, La Folie is sharp and sour, full of green apple, cherry, and plum-skin notes. Pouring a deep mahogany, the mouthfeel will get you puckering while the smooth finish will get you smiling. Not a beer for the timid, La Folie is a sour delight that will turn your tongue on its head.