The 15th Annual Filmed by Bike features the world’s best bike movies with a huge film festival in Portland, Oregon every May, then Filmed by Bike On Tour takes our movie collections all over the world to build bike community and inspire people to ride.
Perform for a Huge Street Party Crowd!
Filmed by Bike is an amazing arts and culture event for Portland. Our Opening Night Street Party is a celebration of Portland’s diverse creativity. We love bringing exciting entertainment to our Main Stage outside.
Celebrate True Portland Creativity
The nation is going through hard times. Portland is going through hard times. It’s important for us to come together as a community and to celebrate community trough the arts.
Now more than ever, we’re working hard to line a diverse array of entertainers who exemplify what it makes to be creatively awesome in Portland.
- Apply with our form and we’ll be in touch by mid April
- We’re looking for acts that are upbeat and interesting
- Must be relevant for a Friday night outdoor party
- We are a not-for-profit endeavor, and as such as have a very small budget.
- We offer year-round marketing for your act – we’ll promote upcoming shows, etc. to our engaged fanbase.
Types of Entertainment
We’re open to a wide variety of performance types, but bands with a full band set up that includes sound checks and amplification generally don’t work for our space/timeframe.
- Live painting artists
- Step dancers
- Dance troupes
- Marching bands
- Bgirls and Bboys
Contact Cory McMahon, Festival Assistant: Cory@FilmedByBike.org
Use this form to apply to help us get a better understanding of who you are.