Our Homestay Program is one of the most rewarding ways to be involved in the festival. Homestays give filmmakers the opportunity to connect with locals, have a comfortable place to rest their head at the end of a long day and a chance to see the real Portland.
What You Get
- The chance to meet inspiring, creative filmmakers from all over the world
- Festival Pass – unlimited access to Filmed by Bike
- Access to the Filmmaker Bike Ride + Tour
- Access to the Filmmaker Q+A+ Much more!
What You Provide
- A comfortable place to sleep, preferably in a private room or secluded area.
- A friendly face and someone who can answer questions about Portland.
- Most filmmakers will visit for a few days during the festival season.
- That’s about it! Anything above and beyond this you want to do is completely up to you. We provide other resources for the filmmakers.
Apply to Be a Host
Please email Guthrie Straw, Films Manager:.