CONGRATULATIONS! Your film was declared one of the World’s Best Bike Movies by the 2016 Filmed by Bike jury.
Below you can download your laurels below to showcase over your film wherever it is shown.
- Send in the final format of your film by February 20, 2016
- Send us the highest quality version you have. See recommendations here >>
- If your film is on Vimeo, set it to be downloadable and notify us – we’ll download it.
- If your film is hosted on YouTube, you must send us a file. We can’t download from YouTube.
- You may use a file transfer service like YouSendIt, HighTail or Dropbox.
- If you need to make modifications to your film, that’s okay. However, if the resulting film is along longer, we will be unable to show your film. We are currently at maximum capacity.
- If your film is not received by February 20, it will not be shown at the festival.
- The email address is Submissions@FilmedByBike.org
PLEASE BE OUR GUEST!
Each accepted film receives one free ticket to filmed by Bike. The email address used to submit your film is your ticket code.
Tickets go on sale March 1.
Special congratulations to the many accepted filmmakers who are not from Portland! Please come join us for the festival in May. We would love to host you in our bike friendly city!
WHERE YOUR FILM IS SHOWN
Your film will be shown at the 14th Annual Filmed by Bike in Portland, Oregon May 6-8.
On March 1, you will be able to see the complete programs listings with information about when your film is screening.
After that, a select few films are chosen to enter our Traveling Program that brings Filmed by Bike movie collections all over the world to inspire people to ride bikes. If you have the rights to your music, you are eligible for this program and you film may be selected to be included.
HOST FILMED BY BIKE!
Want to see Filmed by Bike where you live and ride? Host a Filmed by Bike movie night! It’s easy, just press play. We’ll help you out with all the details.
MORE INFO >>
We will be announcing award nominees later in the festival season.
We will announce the winners at the Awards Ceremony: Saturday, May 7 following the 7:00pm show at the Hollywood Theatre in Portland, Oregon.
If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Guthrie Straw, Films Manager
Download your laurels here >>
Click for a larger version