JUST PRESS PLAY!
Filmed by Bike is inspiring a culture where cycling is a natural aspect of everyday life.
– Ayleen Crotty, Festival Director
Host Your Own Festival!
Inspire ○ Raise support ○ Raise awareness.
We make it easy!
We provide the movies, promotional graphics and marketing support.
All you have to do is open the doors!
What a great idea!
- Spice up you Bike Week, National Bike Month, Bike to Work Week or similar event!
- Bring in funds for your organization.
- Raise awareness for a special project.
- As a Bike Share event.
- In conjunction with an Open Streets event.
- Because these movies are amazing on the big screen!
Born in Portland
Filmed by Bike was founded in 2003 in the bike-friendly community of Portland, Oregon. As cycling culture has grown, we have been here every pedal stroke of the way. We are experts on building a bike friendly community and we want to share this with the world!
Let’s Get More People On Bikes!
Getting more people on bikes in your community requires a multi-prong approach that includes infrastructure, governmental support, advocacy and a key element: fun ways to socialize and get involved. After all, it can’t be all work and no play!
Cycling is fun and our efforts to get more people riding should also be fun!
Filmed by Bike offers the perfect tool for your toolkit – a ready-to-go film festival in a box. Just press play. We’re here to help, and make it easy for you!
International Movies – Diverse Collections
- Our movie collections feature a mix of diverse, international films.
- The films are fun, short, thrilling and upbeat to delight a broad audience.
- Showcase the worldwide movement!
Tips for Funding Your Screening
- Charge at the door
- Secure a cash sponsor – this is an incredible marketing opportunity for them
- Host a raffle
- Seek a grant
- Apply for a Filmed by Bike Subsidized Screening (om the purchase page)
Who Shows Filmed by Bike Programs
Filmed by Bike On Tour is hosted by a variety of organizations and businesses worldwide. Bike advocacy organizations, governmental entities, museums, trail funds, theaters, bike shops, cafes and businesses. Our collections have toured Turkey, Australia, Hong Kong, Chicago, Cork, Ireland; Calgary, Canada; Anchorage, Alaska; Ithaca, New York; Sligo, Ireland; Honolulu, Hawaii; London, United Kingdom; Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; New Zealand and many other fantastic locations!