Thank you for purchasing a Festival Pass or tickets to the 18th Annual Filmed by Bike! Pop some popcorn and get ready to settle in for a weekend of the world’s best bike movies.
How to Watch
- You may watch live or any time later.
- All show times are Pacific Time.
- When you purchased tickets, a confirmation email was sent to the address you used to purchase tickets. This confirmation email contains the show links.
- All shows are on YouTube. You will need to be logged in to YouTube to watch. YouTube is connected to Google, so you will need a Google Account – which is free – to be logged in. More info is here.
Set a Reminder
Visit the YouTube links at any time and click the reminder bell to have YouTube send you an alert when the show is live.
About your Ticket Confirmation
If you didn’t see the confirmation come through, it’s either because your email program filtered it out or you entered the wrong email address. Check your spam and trash, and please contact Mary if you still can’t find it.
Join the Chat
- The chat window is where everyone hangs out and talks during the show.
- The chat may not be available if you are watching after the livestream has ended.
- The chat window is best viewed on a computer, and with the video NOT in full screen. Some people prefer to watch in full screen mode and have the chat window open on another device.
- Everyone is welcome to join the chat! Our filmmakers and festival team will be there to offer additional insight into the films and all of our events.
If your question was not answered here, please email Festival Assistant Mary Mueller.