All This is Included!
- Curated movie night program of inspiring films.
- Promotion of your event to our worldwide audience.
- Powerful trailer you can use to get your audience excited to buy tickets.
- Instagram-ready graphics that can be used everywhere.
- Stills and images from the movies.
- Advice, consultation and support.
- Digital file of the movies in theater quality resolution
The movie collection is sent to you as a theater quality file that you download.
Please note: it can take up to two weeks to process your application and deliver your collection.
Review the digital download at least two weeks prior to your event to ensure it is compatible with your system.
- Standard Screening – $770
- Subsidized Non-Profit Rate – $420
- Second Movie Collection – $200 (contact us about this)
- Exclusive Regional Screening Rights – $300
This prevents other regional shows from occurring within eight weeks prior to and three weeks after your paid and booked show. This is an additional fee on top of your screening rate.
- Grants are available! See below.
Oregon and Washington shows may not take place between March 1 and May 15.
Due to the Annual Portland Film Festival every May, screenings that take place April 15-May 15 will not receive promotional support. We strongly recommend you schedule your show outside this brief window.
No refunds, though you may shift your date with the same program year.
Apply for a Grant
Filmed by Bike’s movie collections are a powerful tool for fundraising, building bike communities and getting people excited.
We support not-for-profit organizations with our grant program.