Book at any time of the year and you will always be given the most up-to-date current Tour Program.
All This is Included!
- Curated movie night program of inspiring films.
- Promotion of your event to our worldwide audience.
- Powerful trailer you can use to get your audience excited to buy tickets.
- Instagram-ready graphics that can be used everywhere.
- Stills and images from the movies.
- Advice, consultation and support.
- Digital file of the movies in theater quality resolution
The movie collection is sent to you as a theater quality file that you download.
PLEASE NOTE: You must download and review your files at least two weeks prior to your show to ensure compatibility with your venue. There is a $100 fee for any technical support needed within the 7 days prior to your show.
- Standard Screening – $770
- Subsidized Non-Profit Rate – $490
- Second Movie Collection – $200
- Exclusive Regional Screening Rights – $300 (contact us about this)
This prevents other regional shows from occurring within eight weeks prior to and three weeks after your paid and booked show. This is an additional fee on top of your screening rate.
- Grants are available! See below.
Add to a Show
Already booked and paid for a show and want to add another program? No problem! Add another show for just $200!
*This option is for already booked tour stops. If you have not booked a tour stop already, your order will be voided.
Oregon and Washington shows may not take place between March 1 and May 15.
Due to the Annual Portland Film Festival every May, screenings that take place April 15-May 15 will not receive promotional support. We strongly recommend you schedule your show outside this brief window.
No refunds, though you may shift your date with the same program year.
Apply for a Grant
Filmed by Bike’s movie collections are a powerful tool for fundraising, building bike communities and getting people excited.
We support not-for-profit organizations with our grant program.