Our Homestay Program is one of the most rewarding ways to be involved in the festival. Homestays give you the opportunity to meet filmmakers from all over the world. We love that we can offer our visiting filmmakers a chance to see the real Portland while connecting with locals and having a comfy place to rest their heads at the end of a long day.
What You Get
- The chance to meet inspiring, creative filmmakers from all over the world
- Festival Pass – unlimited access to Filmed by Bike
- Access to the Filmmaker Bike Ride + Tour
- Access to the Filmmaker Q+A+ Much more!
What You Provide
- A comfortable place to sleep, preferably in a private room or secluded area.
- A friendly face and someone who can answer questions about Portland.
- Most filmmakers will visit for a few days during the festival season.
- That’s about it! Anything above and beyond this you want to do is completely up to you. We provide other resources for the filmmakers.
Please email Guthrie Straw, Films Manager.