MEDIA CONTACT INFO
Ayleen Crotty // (971) 221-7228 // Ayleen@FilmedByBike.org
Lisa Hill // (503) 730-8055 // Lisa@LisaHillPR.com
Click to jump to a section
Festival Trailer + Instagram Reels
About Filmed by Bike Video
Festival Photos / Film Stills / Poster
Filmed by Bike Logo
Facebook Cover Photos
Basic Event Info
Instagram Promo Images
Meet the Filmmakers
These are fun glimpses at each of the six programs. Pick your fave and showcase it!
ABOUT FILMED BY BIKE
CLICK for large image size.
Please contact Ayleen Crotty if you need additional images.
Click for a larger version
CONTACT INFO + SOCIAL MEDIA
Logo Set >>
PDFs are vector
Click for full size versions
Click for the full size versions
For media view only – do not share with the public
HIGHLIGHTS + FUN FACTS
* May 17-19, 2019
* Hollywood Theatre, 4122 NE Sandy Blvd, Portland, Oregon
* Six unique programs of movies
* “Oregon Vibes” program of local movies with filmmakers in attendance – Sunday, May 19 at 7:30pm
* Filmmaker Q+A sessions
* Adventure Night featuring bold cyclists who conquer amazing feats on the remote rugged road
* Two energetic programs on opening night.
* Speed Raffle presented by Fully, $6,000 in prizes
* 80 films
* 65 filmmakers
* 14 countries represented
* Documentaries, animation, love stories and more
* An exciting collection of creative animated shorts
* Films from Nairobi, New Zealand, Brazil and many other countries offer a unique glimpse into worldwide bike culture.
* A benefit for NW Documentary, a non-profit organization that helps people tell their stories through film
PRESS RELEASE + BASIC INFO
The World’s Best Bike Movies are coming to Portland for the 16th Annual Filmed by Bike, a film festival May 4-6 at the Hollywood Theatre. The festival will host a diverse array of movies, a lively street party, filmmaker Q+As, a Festival Lounge with craft beer and fine coffee, and a brewery tour with the filmmakers.
80 short films will show for three days, with six unique programs. The work of 65 filmmakers representing 19 countries will be showcased, including India, Nairobi and Brazil.
Filmed by Bike benefits NW Documentary, a non-profit organization that helps people tell their stories through film.
Tickets and a schedule can be found at FilmedByBike.org. Purchasing advance tickets is recommended. A festival pass grants unlimited entry to the festival, a bike ride with the filmmakers, filmmaker chats and more.
Filmed by Bike showcases the world’s best bicycle movies with this huge film festival in Portland every year, then the movie collections go on tour throughout the world. Filmed by Bike is on a mission to inspire.
Showtimes: schedule available on the website at FilmedByBike.org
Cost: $15 per show, $65 for an unlimited entry Festival Pass that includes exclusive features and a bike ride with the filmmakers. Early bird pricing offers ticket discounts through March 10, 2019.
Age restrictions: All ages
Tickets: Tickets are for sale online and at the event while supplies last.
MEDIA: FILMMAKER INTERVIEWS
We can arrange interviews with filmmakers. Please contact Ayleen Crotty: Ayleen@FilmedByBike.org, 971-221-7228.