June 9-12, 2022
Hollywood Theatre – Portland, Oregon
MEDIA CONTACT INFO
Ayleen Crotty // (971) 221-7228 // Ayleen@FilmedByBike.org
Lisa Hill // (503) 730-8055 // Lisa@LisaHillPR.com
Click to jump to a section
About Filmed by Bike
Festival Photos / Film Stills
Filmed by Bike Logo
Facebook Cover Photos
Basic Event Info
Instagram Promo Images
Meet the Filmmakers
These are fun glimpses at each of the six programs. Pick your fave and share it!
ABOUT FILMED BY BIKE
The Filmed by Bike film festival is celebrating 20 years curating the world’s best bike movies. The festival brings together a wildly diverse collection of films that inspire and delight. Every May Filmed by Bike hosts an extensive film festival weekend in their hometown of Portland, Oregon with more than 50 films, six movie programs, bike rides, visiting filmmakers, parties and more.
After the Portland festival wraps up, Filmed by Bike sends their movie collections on the road to more than 30 tour stops every year. These touring shows are strengthening bike communities and helping organizations fundraiser for impactful projects.
This year Filmed by Bike is excited to return to The Hollywood Theatre complete with a wild Street Party to celebrate the 20th Anniversary.
More information at FilmedByBike.org.
FILMS STILL + EVENT PHOTOS
CLICK for large image size.
Please contact Ayleen Crotty if you need additional images.
CONTACT INFO + SOCIAL MEDIA
Logo Set >>
PDFs are vector
Click for full size versions
Perfectly formatted for an Instagram post.
Click for full size versions
Perfectly formatted for an Instagram story.
FACEBOOK COVER IMAGES
Click for the full size versions
For media view only – do not share with the public
Please request. Contact Ayleen @ FilmedByBike.org
HIGHLIGHTS + FUN FACTS
- June 9-12, 2022
- Celebrating 20 years! Filmed by Bike was founded in Portland at the height of the burgeoning bike culture of the early 2000s
- Six unique programs of movies
- Bike rides every day
- Adventure Night featuring bold cyclists who conquer amazing feats on the remote rugged road
- 50 films, 48 filmmakers, 18 countries represented
- Documentaries, animation, love stories and more
- Films from Turkey, Mexico, Japan, Taiwan, India and many other countries offer a unique glimpse into worldwide bike culture.
- The debut of five films funded through the Filmed by Bike BIPOC Filmmaker Grant Fund Presented by Machines for Freedom
PRESS RELEASE + BASIC INFO
Showtimes: schedule available on the website at FilmedByBike.org
Cost: $70 for an unlimited entry Festival Pass that includes unlimited access and exclusive features. $12 for individual tickets. $100 for a Golden Pass – a special feature for the 20th Anniversary that includes specialty perks
Age restrictions: All ages
MEDIA: FILMMAKER INTERVIEWS
We can arrange interviews with filmmakers. Please contact Ayleen Crotty: Ayleen@FilmedByBike.org, 971-221-7228.