Big change is coming to Filmed by Bike and we want you to be the first to know. Please join us for this end of summer celebration + outdoor movie night.
What to Bring
This is an outdoor, backyard event. Bring your own:
- Chairs + Blankets
- Snacks + Beverages
- Anything you need to be cozy for a night of outdoor movies
- Your family, special other people, etc. – but please don’t broadcast this event or invite more than a few people
Due to limited space, this is an invite only event. But invariably there will be a few people who we accidentally left off the list. Please feel free to let us know if there’s someone we didn’t invite who should be there. We have room for them!
Good to Know!
- 7:00 pm – Doors open
- 7:30 pm – Films begin
- 9:30 pm – Event ends
- There will be an intermission
- Popcorn will be provided!
- No dogs, please.
- This is a rustic event.
- Head to the back yard with your bike.
- No parking in the driveway, please.
- This event will happen in a mist or sprinkle, but we’ll need to cancel if it’s really raining.
Special thanks to longtime Filmed by Bike filmmaker Lars C. Larsen (from the early days!) for hosting this event at his compound, Nano Farm.