Deadline: April 1
In order to have a festival-quality version of your ad, we need you to send in a final copy that meet the following criteria.
Where your video plays
- Portland – On screen as people enter the theater (virtual or in-in person) at least 12 times
- Portland – On screen before the movies begin – 6 times
- Tour Shows Worldwide – On screen before movies begin – 20-50 times – Depending on level of sponsorship
- YouTube Ticket Access – All year long for individual ticket sales – Depending on level of sponsorship
- 1920×1080 (wide, horizontal, landscape)
- Full color
- No bleeds
- Plays for approx. 4 seconds – we recommend no more than 8 words on your ad
- 20 seconds max (longer pieces won’t be shown)
- Should be entertaining, not feel like an ad.
- Should play well even without the sound
- Plays 1-10 times throughout the event, so make it something people want to watch that often and take into consideration the fact that many people will see it far more than once.
- Highly entertaining pieces will be shared through our social.
Video Ad – Tech Details
Please deliver your final file in the following format:
- Movie file (no gifs, please)
- Ideal: 3840×2160 (4k)
- Minimum resolution 1920×1080
- Encoding: H.264
How to Send Your File
- Vimeo post in correct format set to be a downloadable file
- File transfer service such as Dropbox
- File hosted on your server that we can download
- We cannot accept a link to a YouTube video as your final format
Send your file to Melina@FilmedByBike.org
If you have further questions, contact our submissions coordinator: