The 20th Anniversary Filmed by Bike is our most momentous celebration to date! We want to invite all of Portland to join us for the celebration, not only those who know bike fun and feel included in the bike community.
Poster Distributors will cruise around (by bike if you want!) to display posters in the windows of businesses across the city. We have a list of businesses already defined, and you’re encouraged to add in some of your favorites.
This year’s poster was designed by illustrator Lisa Congdon. She’s a local cyclist with global fame. We can’t wait to showcase this playful, celebratory design and delight all of Portland!
How it Works
Work begins as early as May 6, 2022
Must be completed by May 15, 2022
- GOAL: Get in + out fast and courteously – You don’t need to be a talker to do this job extremely well
- Tape posters in windows
- When relevant, drop a small stack of flyers as well
- Your best option is to go during the hours that most of the businesses are open
- We will provide lists
- Once lists are completed and we have spot checked the work, we will send your compensation.
- It’s easy, it’s fun, it’s a cool way to reconnect with the city after a long strange time!
$150 for every 3 neighborhood lists you cover, plus a Festival Pass for complimentary access to all events and showtimes, a complimentary t-shirt and a poster signed by the artist. You’ll also receive an invitation to our private Filmed by Bike Team Wrap Party after the festival.