Celebrating Black, Indigenous + People of Color cyclists & stories
Co-Produced by Courtney Williams of The Brown Bike Girl Consulting, the Bike Mayor of New York City in conjunction with Filmed by Bike
*Tickets are pay-what-you-can. Proceeds benefit Brown Hope and the BIPOC Filmmaker Grant, Presented by Machines for Freedom.
ABSOLUTELY FREE! But we suggest a donation of $20.00
All of This is Included With Your Ticket
- Films from around the world celebrating BIPOC cycling and filmmaking
- Virtual Happy Hour with guests Jené Etheridge and Donte McFadden
- Live Q&A after the show with special guest Analise Cleopatra, director of Pedal Through
- Watch online any time on your own schedule
- 2.5 hours!
How to Watch
- Purchase your ticket
- Your receipt will include a private YouTube link
- Tell all your friends and encourage them to buy tickets