Get a sneak peek at some of the 65 films we’re showing in this year’s festival!
Tickets for the 18th Annual Filmed by Bike go on sale March 5. We’re throwing a party to celebrate and you’re invited! Buy your festival pass at a deep discount.
Thursday, March 5
NW Documentary – 6 NE Tillamook, Portland
Doors: 6:00 pm
Event Concludes: 8pm
Free, all ages
Come Celebrate With Us!
- Get a sneak peek at this year’s films!
- Tickets go on sale
- Deeply discounted Festival Passes – only at the party
- Beer and non-alcoholic drinks from The Bitter Housewife, the Official Drink of Filmed by Bike
- PedalPop Popcorn
- Hang with the bike community
18th Annual Filmed by Bike
Mark your calendars for this year’s festival!
May 15-17, 2020
- 65 films
- 62 filmmakers
- 6 showtimes
- 3 days
- Filmmaker Chats
- Bike Rides
- Special From the Vault showcase of festival favorites from over the years
- + More!
Jury Selected Films
Special thanks to our incredible Festival Jury for reviewing our extensive collection of submissions and helping us curate this year’s film festival of the world’s best bike movies.
About NW Documentary
NW Documentary is a non-profit organization that helps people tell their story through film. Every year, we are proud to donate a portion of our proceeds to this impressive organizations. Portland is a better city for their good work, and that’s important to us.